When it comes to organizing your bathroom, there are countless ways you can do so. Getting the best organizers is essential to be on top of the game. When it comes to organizing your toothbrushes, there are many options available. Finding the best one according to your needs becomes difficult because of the variety of products in the market.
Choosing the right toothbrush holder depends on many factors. For example, how much space is there on your bathroom counter, what kind of toothbrush holder do you prefer, and how much are you willing to spend on it. It is also essential to look for a toothbrush holder that is hygienic and can clean easily.
A toothbrush holder is a great tool to keep your toothbrush and toothpaste in place. However, maintaining your toothbrushes on a counter can carry a risk of germs. Thus, a toothbrush holder is essential to have in your bathroom. This article will help you select the right toothbrush for you.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER?
There are several factors to look for when buying a toothbrush holder. However, the most important factors that you should keep in mind are:
1) MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Try to find a toothbrush that serves multiple functions. Look for a toothbrush holder that has separate slots for toothbrushes and toothpaste and some accessories that you use daily. It will be best if it can also store electric toothbrushes. If you have limited counter space, you can go for a wall-mounted toothbrush holder.
2) MATERIAL: The best toothbrush holders that will be easy to clean are made of plastic or chrome material. It’s better to go for stainless steel, but there are some excellent plastic options too. Also, make sure to buy a stainless material that does not wear out with time.
3) NONSLIP BOTTOM: TO hold your toothbrush holder in place, it should have a nonslip bottom. Rubber pads can help keep it in place.
4) EASY TO CLEAN: The most crucial factor to consider. Choose a toothbrush holder that has a design that is easier to clean. A vented toothbrush holder is the best solution to this. Not only does it help to air-dry the toothbrush after use. But it also prevents moisture buildup and mold formation.
TYPES OF BEST TOOTHBRUSH HOLDERS
Knowing the types of toothbrush holders on the market can assist you in making a decision easier. So let’s have a look at the various options available to you and what makes each one distinct.
Electric toothbrush holders: Electric toothbrushes are rapidly getting popular. They brush your teeth for you, save you from scraping your teeth for hours. Electric toothbrushes differ from ordinary toothbrushes. These toothbrush holders are designed to store electric toothbrushes. This helps keep them clean and germ-free.
Wall-mounted toothbrush holder – A wall toothbrush holder can help if you want to keep your toothbrushes from falling. A wall toothbrush holder can be attached to the wall of your bathroom. This gives you ready access to your toothbrush while keeping it clean.
Travel Toothbrush Holder – Traveling can be inconvenient when you don’t have the right items to put your belongings. In your backpack or suitcase, your toothbrush may be exposed to contaminants. A portable toothbrush holder will protect your brush from grime while on the go.
BEST TOOTHBRUSH HOLDERS
We have compiled a list of the five best toothbrush holders you can find online:
1) HB LIFE TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER
HB Life is well-known for its high-quality toothbrush holders. Try the stainless-steel holder if you’re searching for a long-lasting item. It comes with four toothbrush slots and one toothpaste slot. The tiny size, lightweight, and rust-free material lasting for years are its most striking features.
2) ESLITE TOOTHBRUSH TOOTHPASTE HOLDER
Are you looking for a toothbrush holder that is kid-friendly, robust, and easy to use? If so, the Eslite toothpaste and toothbrush holder are worth a shot. There are three huge holes for rinsing cups, five slots for toothbrushes, and two slots for toothpaste. Because of the vast storage, it is helpful for big families.
3) have TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER WALL MOUNTED
The iHave toothbrush holder is for those who want to hang their toothbrush on the wall. Installing this device is simple. This holder is simple to use and gives you quick access to your dental hygiene supplies.
This item is one of the most durable on the market. It can survive years of wear and tear without cracking or denting. You may expect this product to last for many years if you maintain it regularly. The iHave toothbrush holder is just as simple to remove as it is to install, and it will take no more than five minutes.
4) BHEADCAT MULTIFUNCTIONAL WALL MOUNTED TOOTHBRUSH HOLDER
Another mechanical toothbrush holder and toothpaste dispenser on this list is the B Head Cat. This device has extra functionality and storage capacity. This makes it ideal for a family of five to six. Additionally, this item does not fall or crack after months or years of use. Therefore, it requires little upkeep and does not collect dirt and grime like many others.
This holder has a visually pleasing design that will enhance the aesthetic look of any space. All you must do is clean this toothbrush holder once or twice a month, and it will stay odor-free for many years.
5) UCEC TRAVEL TOOTHBRUSH CASE
This travel toothbrush case is made of high-quality food-grade PP material. Thanks to it is non-toxic, odorless, safe, and has good high-temperature performance. It can be disassembled into two toothbrush cups. It can hold two ordinary toothbrushes and a tube of tiny-sized toothpaste. Its ergonomic design makes it great for outdoor travel, camping, school, or as gifts. It’s small and portable, so you can take it with you everywhere you go.